The true measure of a good gardener is knowing how to look after every aspect of a garden at the right time of year. They will always have secateurs in one pocket and a bit of string in the other to nip or tie in anything that needs attention as they move through any particular garden. Here at T G Landscapes we always aim to keep our regular clients’ gardens looking fantastic by tending to everything that needs doing just as it is required.
We can provide simple services such as regular grass cutting, weeding or hedge trimming right through to a fully managed annual programme tailored to suit your requirements.
We are also capable of carrying out some of the lesser thought about essentials of garden maintenance such as fences, sheds, pergolas and guttering. These all need regular maintenance and cleaning too and we are more than happy to carry out this work for you.
Benefiting from TG Landscapes
So, how does it work? An initial meeting is held at your property to discuss the scope of the work required and whether it is to be a one off seasonal or regular weekly/fortnightly service. Dependant on the outcome I will then provide a comprehensive schedule of work along with a quotation. If you are happy with the proposal then all that is left to do is sign on the line and enjoy the many benefits that come with employing our company.
For a list of possible services please see below, if you cannot see your specific requirement listed then please do get in touch and ask.
- Mowing, edging, aeration and top dressing, scarification (removal of thatch and moss from lawn ensuring lawn health), leaf clearance, feeding and weeding.
- Plant care, feeding, weed control, mulching, pest control, pruning, bulb planting, leaf clearance and creation of new beds and planting schemes.
- Climbing plant maintenance.
- From the smallest box hedges surrounding flower beds to entire gardens with high conifer hedges we can provide a high quality annual service to keep them all neat and tidy. You’ll never need to worry about climbing to the top of that unstable ladder again and can have your precious weekends back again for other more enjoyable things!
- Power washing, sanding and re-treating. Including exterior timber: chairs, tables, gates and ironmongery.